The Ultimate Ski Vacation Packing Checklist
Gearing up for a ski trip? It’s one of our favorite vacations! Here’s our ultimate ski vacation packing checklist to make sure you’re ready to hit the slopes.
- poles, if skiing
- ski boots or snowboard boots
- ski lock
- a ski bag if flying.
- snow pants – waterproof insulated pants
- ski jacket – waterproof and insulated
- neck warmer, neck tube or balaclava. Scarves are not recommended.
- waterproof mitts or gloves
- spare mitts or gloves
- perhaps some glove liners and/or some hand/toe warmer packages if you suffer from cold hands and feet.
- snow boots for walking around after skiing.
- sun glasses
- warm winter hat or toque
- phone and charger or a camera and alarm clock with spare batteries
- personal toiletries – such as tooth brush, toothpaste, floss, hair brush/comb, contact lenses and solution if needed, deodorant, lotion, lib balm, shampoo/conditioner, soap, razors, sunscreen, etc.
- small first aid kit
- any medications required.
- long underwear – top and bottom
- sleep wear or pajamas
- socks and extra ski socks
- swim suit – for hot tubing after skiing or hitting the pool
- contacts of friends/family
- snacks and water bottle
- map and directions
- money and id
- printout of reservations and tickets
If traveling internationally, refer to our full vacation packing checklist to make sure everything is covered.
The Ultimate Ski Vacation Packing Checklist was last modified: February 25th, 2019 by
Comments are closed.