Ski season is coming!
And with that, lots of snow-hungry couples, families and groups of friends, keen to enjoy the pristine white!
Have you ever wondered what the top items for ski vacation rentals are?
The things that set you apart from other cabins and condos in the same resort? We have done the research for you.
If you really want to stand out and provide the best ski vacation experience to your guests, consider investing in these:
- Boot dryer: Nothing better than having dry ski boots when heading out the morning after a day in deep powder!
- Crock pot: Nothing better than having a hot stew or chilli after a day shredding down the mountain!
- Storage for ski gear: Nothing better than knowing that your ski gear is secure and dry!
- Boot-up area with benches: Nothing better than having space and being able to sit comfortably when booting up!
- Laundry: Nothing better than dry clothes the day after playing in wet snow with the kids!
- Hair dryer: Nothing better than dry hair when walking into town for that dinner after an epic snow day …
And make sure that you list and promote those items in your property description so that guests understand how they will enjoy their experience at your rental even more!