Let’s talk about online socialization.
Socializing is valuable in growing any business. For online rental companies like us and property owners like you, socializing on the internet is vital. You can thrive amidst competition when you become good at it. Your business may eventually die if you don’t. This is our current reality. And will still be in the future.
The online socialization game is tough these days. There are several social media giants that ‘demand’ our presence or we’ll miss connecting to our guests and potential guests. These social media’s algorithms change every so often and we need to catch up every time. Since getting followers engaged matters for all social media, we put together 7 ways to engage with us in social media for you.
Need inspiration for updating your listing? Here are some great examples:
In addition to updating your listing right, include photos of your property that shows off different seasons and the things guests can do for each season. If you don’t have photos of your property with seasons other than the present season, then start with present season and remember to take photos every other season.
Now let’s get you more social, shall we?
- Make sure you like us on Facebook. Watch out for our every-other-day posts on Facebook. If you don’t see our post, click on the ‘Liked’ drop down menu and tick ‘See first’ on your newsfeed.
- Follow us on Twitter. Leave a reply on our tweets or simply retweet our tweets.
- Follow us on Pinterest, including some of our boards. Like and repin our pins.
- We are most active on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest but if you are on Google+, and Linkedin, follow us there as well.
- Simply like and share posts you like as you see them on your Facebook wall.
- If you find something that relates to your listing, then feel free to leave your comments. We post a variety of things. You will surely encounter one that fits your listing. You still have no idea how to engage with us? Here are a few posts we made from the past and some ways you can engage to these kinds of posts.
- You can also get interesting ideas on what works on Facebook from a study on 1.38 million posts on top 1,647 Facebook pages across all niches.
- Make your guests have a truly happy experience while renting your property. When it’s time for them to go, politely ask them if you can take photos of them. Let them know you will be posting it on social media with their feedback. Then share photos with us with your property listing’s ID number or link to your listing. Bonus Tip: Invest in a GuestBook where guests can log their names, rental dates and their honest feedback.
These are just a few ways to engage with us. Remember that while Owner Direct markets your property listing for you, we have thousands of property listings. If we never noticed your listing before, check that you updated your listing accordingly. Get our attention. Engage with us on the social media. We’ll be so glad to hear from you.